The key challenges for the chemicals industry are:
- fluctuation in chemical prices and their effect on the business
- strategic change
- world-class operational performance
- unlocking the value of the internet
- managing the external environment.
Our long-term experience in this industry has ensured innovative company-specific solutions that help our clients become or remain market leaders.
How we can help
KPMG’s Chemicals team works with many chemical industry leaders to find ways to:
- manage profit margins
- deal with mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- integrate sustainability and the environment in your day-to-day operations
- optimise your supply chain
- build foundations for the future through innovation
- penetrate emerging markets to stay competitive
- identify business and fraud risks
- develop integrated reports
- implement controls and processes
- attract and retain talent.
Using their industry focus and insight, KPMG’s professionals in the Chemicals practice can help you to recognise and make the most of the opportunities that arise as the chemicals industry develops.