They help business leaders gain confidence about their IT investments by providing clarity and assurance on how to secure the value from their investments. They bring insights in how to develop IT organisations that enhance the business’ ability to manage regulatory change, pursue growth and reduce costs to outperform their peers. Their expertise stretches across the IT landscape to guide clients to the right solution – an ERP implementation, a system optimisation or an emerging technology – that meets specific business objectives. They also support clients’ IT strategies and provide sourcing advice.
Their skills in IT strategy, architecture and systems implementation assurance help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements. This reflects the reality that effective business transformation cannot occur without effective technology enablement.
Our Technology Consulting graduate programme is a tremendous opportunity for forward-thinking, passionate individuals searching for an environment that is vibrant and challenging.
- BSc Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems
- BCom Information Systems/Informatics/Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Science (Computer Science/Information Technology).
What will I be doing?
- IT strategy and operating model development and Implementation
- IT performance consulting
- Enterprise Architecture development and implementation
- IT deal services and due diligences
- Emerging technologies networks
- Cloud Computing
- SAP and Oracle optimisation services
- IT project and programme lifecycle services
Click the link above to search graduate programmes and apply, or SMS 'apply' to 32176