- Engineering degrees (Industrial, Mechanical and Electrical and Information)
- BCom Mathematics
- BSc Mathematical Sciences / Mathematics and Economics
- BCom Economics or Honours in Economics / Econometrics
- BSc Mathematical Statistics and Economics
Our experienced professionals drive growth, reduce costs and achieve higher levels of organisational effectiveness in support of the client’s strategic business objectives and financial goals.
- Assisting clients in the assessment, development and execution of a strategy.
- Employing a fact-based, bottom-up approach driven by data and tools to help maximise value to customers, shareowners, employees and communities.
- Striving for balanced excellence in all aspects of cash flow – revenue, operating costs and investment
- Developing an ability to ’self-heal”’ by continuously improving structural problems both internal and external to the business.
- Putting organisational DNA in place to help clients manage their business and rapidly make decisions, continuously adjusting business strategy and design to meet market conditions.
Click the link above to search graduate programmes and apply