- The reputation earned by being the leading Forensic practice in South Africa
- A national practice with in-depth local knowledge and global service delivery capability
- Industry-focused professionals
- Approach that emphasises both multi-jurisdictional and multi-disciplinary capabilities
- Globally developed methodologies/guidelines, tools and technology to ensure cutting-edge and consistent effectiveness
The KPMG Forensic Internship is aimed at developing quality Forensic Professionals with relevant technical and practical knowledge, skills and attributes across all of our service lines. The trainees are required to develop and attain the core competencies during the course of completing the KPMG Forensic Internship.
For the three-year period of the internship, trainees will receive a combination of formal and practical on-the-job training to further enhance their skill set and achieve the required competencies. In addition, our mentoring programme ensures that all the trainees will have continuous career counselling and opportunity for feedback.
A vital aspect of the programme, over the three years, will be the successful completion of the Institute of the Commercial Forensic Practitioners (ICFP) examination at KPMG’s cost. On completion, they will be qualified to register as a Forensic Practitioner at the ICFP.
Our Forensic Investigation graduate programme is a great opportunity for individuals seeking a career in an exciting but challenging environment, working with other professionals and leaders with many years of industry-related experience.
Our trainees will gain specific exposure in terms of experience and/or formal training in the following service lines:
- Fraud Risk Management
- Dispute Advisory Services
- Compliance and Monitoring
- Forensic Technology
Click the link above to search graduate programmes and apply or SMS 'apply' to 32176