Join us to work on a wide range of client-focused projects and become recognised by your peers as a respected consultant with access to international best practice and a focussed local team of exceptional actuaries.
Our actuarial consulting unit covers Life Insurance, General Insurance, Employee Benefits and Healthcare. We work closely with our international offices and support short and long-term secondments.
KPMG provides a supportive study programme designed to help you balance work and studies, pass your exams and gain the technical, professional and business knowledge to qualify as an actuary and be an outstanding consultant.
Joining KPMG will accelerate your career from day one.
- BCom actuarial science, quantitative finance
- BCom (honours) actuarial science, quantitative finance
- BSc actuarial science, quantitative finance
- BSc (honours) actuarial science, quantitative finance
- B.Bus.Sci actuarial science, quantitative finance
- Similar degree programme
Click the link above to search graduate programmes and apply, or SMS 'apply' to 32176