Tax directors around the world are shouldering the impact of fundamental changes in attitudes and approaches to tax. For many, the days are gone when tax was solely an expense to be managed. Whether it is corporate social responsibility, tax governance, enhanced transparency with tax authorities, investors, or society holding individuals and businesses accountable for paying a fair amount of tax, these issues are subject to increasingly heated debates.
PDF files require Adobe Reader to view
In this issue:
- Navigating change – catching up with corporate & indirect tax rates
- Transfer pricing – OECD floats safe harbour guidelines
- Financial Transaction Tax – 11 EU countries plough ahead
- Green Tax Index – mapping the tangled landscape
- Open season – what is your tax communication plan?
- Tax in the digital domain – getting it right
- Accountability, standardisation, connectivity – three hallmarks of leading tax teams
- Indirect tax – take control