Following the many challenges the financial services industry has faced over recent years, the industry is now moving into a new stage. Much change in the industry means that financial institutions should now be considering how their fundamental strategic priorities should be pursued in the new, post-crisis environment.
The highlights of this edition include discussions on:
- The changing landscape of financial services
- Meeting the demands of a new capital regime
- Cost savings and cash optimization strategies
- A view from the market, including interviews with senior executives in the industry
- Opportunities in the East, including microfinance and real estate in China