How we can help
In such challenging times, retirement funds need to appoint independent, knowledgeable and experienced auditors and business advisors to keep up-to-date with the rapid pace of change. KPMG’s multi-disciplinary services have assisted many stakeholders in the industry.
Our service offerings include:
- External audit services
- Information Risk Management services, particularly regarding systems and internal controls (eg, service organisation reviews)
- Corporate governance advisory services
- Regulatory compliance services and operational implications
- Internal audit services
- Procurement advisory services
- Forensic services
- Actuarial advisory services
- Staff secondments
- Due diligence support and other corporate finance services
- Trustee training
- Trustee elections
- Financial reporting services (eg, development of risk registers, combined assurance models)
- Strategic planning
- Third party administrator selection support
- Retirement funds third party administrator service level agreement and key performance indicator development
- Benchmarking of administration services and investment performance.
Trustees need to know which issues may impact their industry and organisation – now and in the future. That is why they need a professional services firm with the vision and intellectual depth to understand these developments and discuss them with authority and insight.
KPMG professionals embrace the opportunity to take leading roles in investigating complex issues.