Further changes in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) will pose significant challenges for administrators and trustees over the next few years.
Medical schemes must understand the future landscape to meet and manage their stakeholders’ expectations.
How can we help
We recognize that each client is unique and thus tailor our services to meet the size, complexity, business objectives and needs of the individual client. KPMG’s audit and advisory service offering in the market includes, among others:
- External audit services
- Information Risk Management services particularly regarding systems and internal controls (eg Service Organisation reviews)
- Corporate governance advisory services
- Regulatory compliance services and operational implications
- Internal audit services
- Procurement advisory services
- Forensic services
- Actuarial advisory services
- Staff secondments
- Due diligence support and other Corporate Finance services
- Trustee training
- Trustee elections
- Sustainability reporting
- Financial reporting services (eg King III gap analysis, development of risk registers, combined assurance models)
- Strategic planning
- Third party administrator selection support
- Medical scheme and third party administrator service level agreement and key performance indicator development.