Our Technology Consulting team strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value
The role of trusted advisor is achieved by assisting clients to effectively deliver on transformational projects, aligning IT functions to meet business strategies and objectives, and through advising on industry and technology trends and leading global practices. This means keeping abreast of technology and industry trends, working with KPMG international offices and Centres of Excellence and leveraging our global network and knowledge capital.
Technology Consulting works across all industry sectors, delivering projects from small local companies through to large global multi-national companies. Project teams often consist of diverse project teams leveraging subject matter experts from across the world.
KPMG’s Technology Consulting comprises of three major services i.e. CIO Advisory, Business Intelligence and.IT Enablement Services
- BSc Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems BCom Information Systems/Informatics/Computer Science
- Maximise the value achieved from a client’s existing IT environment by reducing operational costs and leveraging emerging delivery models aimed at adding tangible value to critical IT functions
- Implementing improved processes, methodologies and technology to enhance their current IT capabilities.
- Reduce risk and effectively deliver on in-flight and new IT transformational projects
- Development and implementation of IT strategy and operating models
- Enterprise architecture development and implementation
- IT performance consulting
- IT cost assessments and optimization
- IT project and programme lifecycle management services
- Development of Information management strategies
- Sourcing of IT systems, vendors or technologies
- Developing and implementing the appropriate IT governance models
- Emerging technologies networks and advising on new technologies such as Cloud computing
- SAP and Oracle optimisation services
- Development of Business Intelligence (BI) solution architecture, designing BI solution including BI requirements specification, conceptual and functional data models, reports and dashboards
- Conducting data analytics and developing data analytic models
Click the link above to search graduate programmes and apply, or SMS 'apply' to 32176