Whether you are a long-established international player or simply testing cross-border opportunities, international tax planning matters. It's not enough to adapt separately to the tax requirements of each jurisdiction in which you operate. To succeed in today’s global marketplace, companies must anticipate or understand the potential short- and long-term consequences of tax planning decisions at a coordinated, global level and in the context of their wider business objectives.
KPMG’s International Tax practice professionals help companies manage the complexities of multiple tax systems and international regulations around the world. We provide an array of international tax planning, consulting, and compliance services to corporations ranging from enterprises just beginning to invest internationally to Fortune 250 companies and their international equivalents.
Our services include:
- International tax reporting and compliance, and global compliance management
- Global effective tax rate planning
- International group restructuring
- International tax planning for business change in areas such as intellectual property planning, supply and value chain management, cloud computing, cross-border mergers, acquisitions and disposals, corporate reorganizations, and entity reduction
- Global capital structure planning, including efficient cross-border finance, and repatriation/cash access planning
- International tax dispute resolution
- International tax provision computation, compliance, and assistance
- U.S. advice and compliance for non-U.S. multinationals
- U.S. and foreign advice and compliance for U.S. multinationals (foreign advice rendered by KPMG International member firms), including foreign tax credit and earnings and profits computations and assistance
Meet the Team