KPMG's International Tax Exempt Services (ITES) practice encompasses a multidisciplinary team of professionals located in KPMG International member firms throughout the world. Our experienced professionals can help not-for-profit organizations better understand and confront the challenges faced when pursuing global opportunities ITES draws on cross-functional experience and knowledge to deliver services according to each organization's mission, culture and international expansion goals.
Services provided by our ITES professionals include:
- Assistance with developing an action plan that addresses identified and perceived gaps between the current and desired states of an organization’s international operations
- Assistance in identifying and assessing compliance obligations and opportunities of the organization
- Compliance and operational matters related to new country entry
- Assistance with formulating and implementing a mediation and mitigation plan, and
- Post-implementation evaluation focused on fostering and maintaining compliance, cost savings, and efficiencies.
Our methodology aims to help organizations achieve reduced administrative burdens, clearer policies, and efficient procedures to effectively meet home-country and host-country obligations, manage risk, and protect the organization’s reputation and assets as it navigates the waters of international expansion.