In addition, as a member firm in the KPMG International global network, with locations in 144 countries around the world, we can work proactively in your interest with professional colleagues whenever and wherever needed—tapping into their longstanding business relationships with local regulatory bodies, taxation authorities and government officials.
Our services cover, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating import and export reviews, inquires and investigations
- Assisting in the collection and advanced review of relevant documentation
- Identifying and evaluating related risks
- Helping mitigate and, if necessary, quantify potential loss of revenue
- Communicating and working with relevant governmental agencies to help resolve disputes that may arise
Doug Zuvich, Partner