For many organizations, the answer can be found with KPMG LLP’s Transaction Services team. Our Transaction Services professionals combine extensive industry and transaction experience with deep technical and accounting knowledge to help clients with every step of the deal.
As a result, we’re able to serve as a trusted adviser to buyers and sellers, helping them to preserve and create value in major business transactions. Add the resources of KPMG International's network of member firms around the world, and we can offer the services of more than 3,500 Transaction professionals who can advise clients about:
- Aligning deals with strategic business objectives
- Assessing market and competitor dynamics
- Performing timely and robust financial and business due diligence
- Extracting value from business integration and realizing synergies
- Analyzing the implications and financial reporting ramifications of potential transactions
- Assisting in developing appropriate accounting and tax structures, including drafting accounting position papers
These capabilities enable us to assess and analyze proposed transactions, highlighting the value drivers, risks, and opportunities in the deal; and we remain involved through the deal’s complete life cycle.
Whether a transaction is large or small, simple or complex, KPMG’s Transaction Services professionals can help it reach its full value—while avoiding sudden surprises.