In today’s digitally driven world, information security is a foundation for business growth and sustainability. Safeguarding ever-increasing volumes of valuable corporate data against unauthorized access, disclosure or misuse – especially as threats from cyber criminals grow in scale – has become integral to maintaining operations and meeting increasingly vigorous data privacy compliance requirements.
KPMG Information Protection and Business Resilience services help leading organizations worldwide effectively manage and protect their most valuable data across a broad spectrum of evolving threats and scenarios. We approach cybersecurity not as a one-time project, but rather an adaptive strategy aligned to your business goals and focused on delivering long-term value for your business.
|How we can help:
We help organizations:
- Control and govern enterprise access to sensitive information
- Preserve the privacy and confidentiality of customer and corporate data;
- Ensure the integrity and reliability of information stored on corporate systems
- Reduce the high financial and reputation costs of cyber breaches
- Deliver innovation through the effective use of secure IT resources
- Increase customer and stakeholder confidence in IT systems
|Why KPMG? |
- Our experienced IT security partners and professionals possess leading technical expertise and are some of the most highly regarded in their specialties.
- We have extensive experience building, delivering and supporting cybersecurity programs for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies across a multitude of industries.
- We tap into the expansive services portfolio of KPMG’s global network to bring clients cross-functional knowledge and resources to support complete IT security transformations.