Our Fraud Risk Management services are aimed at helping clients prevent, detect, and respond to fraud and misconduct risks. We do this by working with our clients to design, implement, and evaluate ethics and compliance programs and related antifraud programs and controls. Each project we undertake is as distinct as the clients we serve and geared toward balancing risk and control to achieve performance with integrity. We are accustomed to working with clients in a variety of situations, particularly when the level of scrutiny is high and the margin for error is low. For example, you may want to call us when:
- Your company experiences a problem and you want to take steps to reduce the likelihood of recurrence
- Your industry is under scrutiny and you need to assess that your programs and controls can meet stakeholder expectations
- Your board needs to demonstrate performance of its fiduciary duty to evaluate periodically whether your compliance program is designed and operating effectively
- Your internal audit or compliance functions would benefit from heightened levels of objectivity or specialization in assessing your program
- Your employees and third-party agents are operating in environments with added pressures and opportunities to commit fraud or other illegal acts to meet targets
- Your budget owners need to identify and cut unnecessary costs associated with occupational theft, waste, and abuse
- Your management team needs to identify fraud and misconduct risks when performing due diligence on acquisition targets or business partners
- Your company needs to adopt more formalized governance mechanisms and antifraud controls as part of an initial public offering and
- Your business derives revenue from providing goods or services to the government and is subject to enhanced antifraud and disclosure requirements for federal contractors.
Assistance that is tailored to your needs
Whether you require an assessment of fraud and misconduct risks, the design of forensic data analysis tools, or an evaluation of your entire program, our services are intended to be targeted, scalable, and tailored to your needs.
For more information, please contact the KPMG Forensic Hotline at 1-877-679-5764.