Organizations struggle to create a complete strategy for the life cycle of their products offered. Firms have difficultly launching products and moving them through the life cycle expeditiously. Moreover, the economic downturn requires organizations to be diligent about rationalizing products that produce less desirable financial results.
Taken together, these challenges can affect key financial metrics such as top line growth, direct cost and working capital.
KPMG’s approach balances increased speed to market with the ability to deliver the right product at the right time and at the right price. We can:
Our Innovation and Engineering services address:
- Identify the root causes across marketing, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain that prohibit rapid product development and launch
- Rationalize current and planned products against market demand
- Help better manage and plan R&D expenditures to optimize business return
- Help reduce total cost of product quality
- Leverage industry and process knowledge to deliver timely end-of-life strategies to focus resources on new products with greater profit potential
- Ideation & Innovation Management
- Product Portfolio Management
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Manufacturing Execution System Management
- Quality System Management
- Governance Framework
Click to view full size