Many organizations are operating multiple legacy systems while facing major implementation upgrades or consolidations of ERP systems. Others are investigating such initiatives as service-oriented architecture, business intelligence or finance transformation. They may want to improve system performance, create better alignment with business processes or reduce operating costs. Moreover, they may be looking to reduce compliance costs or automate controls and monitoring.
If designed and employed thoughtfully, technology can provide a “forcing function” by helping to optimize business processes, achieve scale and consistency, improve productivity and operational performance, and enhance the ability to manage risk and compliance.
KPMG helps businesses capture technology’s potential to not merely support, but also to transform the business with the following services:
- Industry Based Technology Systems Implementations
- Enterprise Systems Implementations: Oracle
- Enterprise Systems Implementations: PeopleSoft
- Enterprise Systems Implementations: SAP
- Architecture and Integration
- Emerging Technologies
- Portfolio Program and Project Management
- Quality Assurance and Testing