Businesses are driven to innovate by generating and delivering more value from Information Technology (IT) assets. Compounding this challenge, technology executives must focus on initiatives supporting top-line growth as well as reducing overall operational costs.
KPMG's approach to architecture and integration helps organizations to introduce new processes, solutions and tools to become more nimble. We support the introduction of new architectures, tools, and the technologies to supplement the current IT portfolio, providing greater insight into businesses through integrations, and architecture consolidation and rationalization.
Our practitioners leverage leading practices from Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to deliver structured answers to complex technology challenges. We can assist in developing compliance and mission-critical solutions leveraging our industry knowledge and disruptive technologies such as cloud, mobile and social media.
KPMG's approach to effective management of IT architecture and tools has allowed our clients to focus on identifying and driving innovation opportunities based on the insights from the increased visibility, with benefits that can include:
- More effective IT and business alignment leading to business agility and innovation
- More flexible IT application development process leading to better response to market and industry needs
- Improved utilization of IT assets/applications and introduction of new tools and technologies to drive cost-reduction opportunities
- Established competency center to support technology center of excellence
- Reduction in the duplication of effort across the IT organization
- Greater insight and transparency into the business and support of various compliance and regulatory needs
Some (or all) of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates.