Drawing on KPMG LLP’s deep domain experience in the areas of finance and human capital management, we help clients reach their business objectives and transform their businesses with Workday.
Our clients are enabled to implement Workday solutions rapidly so they can quickly realize measurable ROI. We also help them lay a foundation for long-term strategic alignment with organizational and IT goals and consider broader objectives such as:
- Global service delivery models
- Opportunities to create more agile processes to quickly react to business change
- The effects implementing new SaaS-based solutions have on people
- Better ways to provide reporting and analytics at an enterprise level
- Addressing risk and controls
We focus on four Workday solution areas:
Optimization and Support Services
Learn more about KPMG's Workday alliance.
KPMG complies with the auditor independence rules of the AICPA, SEC, PCAOB and DOL. As a result, certain alliance-based solutions cannot be offered by KPMG to our audit clients. KPMG audit clients should check with their respective lead audit partner for more information.