While they continue to face an uncertain regulatory environment, economic pressures, and sector consolidation, banks are adopting major initiatives to improve margins, enhance risk management capabilities, address customer needs, and gain competitive advantage.
KPMG understands how today's challenges affect the banking sector.
We collaborate with banks of all sizes to help them with challenges such as:
- Financial regulatory reform, including Dodd-Frank, Basel III, and the U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Market consolidation and merger and acquisition strategies
- Customer and channel management
- Technology, data, and social-media improvements
Our experienced partners and professionals also help banks transform challenges into opportunities by:
- Identifying compliance synergies and strategies to reduce compliance-related costs and business disruptions
- Enhancing approaches to deepen customer relationships, identify operational efficiencies, and improve risk and compliance processes
- Focusing on growth through finance-transformation and data-management strategies
As the largest provider of professional services to financial services companies globally, KPMG's Financial Services practice has long been recognized for its presence in, and its commitment to, the industry. Our dedicated Banking and Capital Markets professionals in the United States, and around the globe, are an integral part of the Financial Services team.