How can technology improve your efficiency and control?
Technology can be essential to the effective management of tax and can be the key to releasing resources from compliance and validation activity and also more effective management of risk. But all too often, businesses will fail to maximise the tax functionally of existing finance platforms, or will invest in additional tools without clear strategy over what they need to achieve.
- Ensuring your existing finance and/or ERP systems are properly tax sensitised to provide standardised tax determination and reporting functionality across your business.
- Putting in place the right tools to give you all the management information you need over tax filing, payments and risks across your business.
- Identifying any weaknesses in your business and tax processes and put in place data analysis tools to act as a compensating control.
- Delivering potential cost and resource savings by reducing the time spent on consolidating, analysing and reporting data through greater automation.
- Accessing faster, more accurate reporting and forecasting data, aligned to clear business metrics, to enable informed strategic decisions and improved performance.
KPMG has an integrated team, covering all taxes, with the requisite skills and experience to help our clients transform the way in which they manage taxes.