Our overall objective is to provide you with reassurance and certainty (regarding our costs, the tax liability and the future) so that you can make an informed decision before deciding whether to participate in the Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility (LDF).
Download a copy of our reassurance and certainty brochure (PDF 870 KB) for further details on our approach to the LDF.
- We have a dedicated team which has significant experience in handling all types of enquiries and investigations by HMRC.
- We have particular experience of complex investigations involving offshore bank accounts, structures and other assets.
- We can undertake an initial risk assessment, explain and quantify the tax risks and how they might be resolved on a no-names basis.
- We are happy to meet clients overseas or in the UK, wherever they are most comfortable.
- We have established an extensive network of contacts in the financial community in Liechtenstein. We can introduce suitable banks and trust companies in Liechtenstein should you wish to transfer assets to benefit from the terms of the Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility.
Please call our helpline on 0800 970 9690 for a free no obligation discussion. Alternately, contact Derek Scott on: email@example.com or 020 7311 2618.