From April 2015, radical changes mean pension scheme members will have greater flexibility on how to use their retirement savings – including the ability to “cash out” their savings to buy that infamous “Lamborghini”.
We believe that with the right strategy, infrastructure and member support, the changes can lead to better outcomes for members and better outcomes for employers.
The changes affect everyone, including members of defined contribution and defined benefit pension schemes.
Doing nothing is not a risk-free option!
We will explore the different implications of these changes and what employers and trustees should be doing. The discussion will be broken into key themes, which will include insights into what other organisations are doing:
- What should I be considering as a trustee?
- How should I re-design the at-retirement process?
- How should DC plans and AVC arrangements deal with the changes?
- How do I help members make informed decisions for better outcomes?
Registration is from 8:00. The events start at 08:30 and will be finished by 10:15. Pensions for Breakfast will be of interest to Finance Directors, Company Secretaries, Pension Managers and trustees. The events are free to attend but please note that places are limited.
KPMG's Pensions for Breakfast will help you to:
- Keep up-to-date in the latest developments and issues affecting your scheme or your business
- Help share and discuss ideas with KPMG professionals as well as individuals from a broad spectrum of industries