Using our expertise in this area, combined with KPMG's deep Financial Services industry knowledge, we have designed a simple solution designed to remove the pain of XBRL from the filing process.
The K-Helix software
- Allows easy consolidation and entry of data into COREP templates.
- Converts data automatically to XBRL and performs all technical validation checks, without any user action or knowledge of XBRL.
- Allows for establishment of managed links to and integration of spreadsheet data sources.
Maintains a record of data filed and allows easy updating of information at the next reporting period.
Keeps a user-by-user and cell-by-cell audit trail.
Allows for comparisons between filings.
Simple design so can be implemented quickly with minimum handholding and at a nominal cost.
- Continually updated for any new templates or amendments to the templates.
- Allows direct submission to the FCA from within the software.
- Fully compliant with FCA requirements for submission formats.
For more information on the FCA guidelines for submission please click here.
"User friendly and well thought out solution. Uncomplicated with good functionality, minimal training required. Excellent cost/benefit in comparison to other vendor solutions. Good layout. Dash board controls, real time validations, complete error mapping/linking is available on one screen." - Project Manager: COREP, Australian Bank
“KPMG’s K-Helix is an impressive COREP-FINREP regulatory reporting tool. It is fully transparent with a clear audit trail and validation checks.”
- Regulatory Compliance Manager, UK branch of Chinese Bank
Our clients have been using the tool since September 2013. If you would like to see a demonstration of the software, please click here.