Using our expertise in this area, combined with KPMG's deep Financial Services industry knowledge, we have designed a simple solution designed to remove the pain of XBRL from the filing process.
The K-Helix software
- Allows easy consolidation and entry of data into COREP templates.
- Converts data automatically to XBRL and performs all technical validation checks, without any user action or knowledge of XBRL.
- Allows for establishment of managed links to and integration of spreadsheet data sources.
Maintains a record of data filed and allows easy updating of information at the next reporting period.
Keeps a user-by-user and cell-by-cell audit trail.
Allows for comparisons between filings.
Simple design so can be implemented quickly with minimum handholding and at a nominal cost.
- Continually updated for any new templates or amendments to the templates.
- Allows direct submission to the FCA from within the software.
- Fully compliant with FCA requirements for submission formats.
For more information on the FCA guidelines for submission please click here.
"User friendly and well thought out solution. Uncomplicated with good functionality, minimal training required. Excellent cost/benefit in comparison to other vendor solutions. Good layout. Dash board controls, real time validations, complete error mapping/linking is available on one screen." - Project Manager: COREP, Australian Bank
KPMG will be rolling out the tool throughout 2013, and advises companies not to leave this requirement until the last minute. One of our experts would be happy to come and talk to you about the tool and demonstrate its capabilities. Please feel free to contact a team member, or click the button below to make an appointment.