- Are you an SEC registrant with internal control over financial reporting (ICOFR) requirements (SOX 404)? You have all of your critical processes and SOX controls documented, but need to rationalise then for implementation purposes? Have you recently registered with the SEC and need to identify gaps in your control system in order to be SOX 404 compliant and prepare for your first audit of ICOFR?
- Would you like to raise efficiency and reduce the number of SOX 404 controls and testing involved?
- Would you like to educate your team on SOX 404/ICOFR?
- Do you need the help of a US GAAP Accounting advisor or SOX 404 specialist to identify deficiencies and/or assist in remediation?
- Do you need help in documenting your processes or controls for SOX 404 purposes?
How we can help
- Our experienced staff will work with you to optimise your SOX 404 process.
- We will prepare a tailored SOX 404 work shop for you.
- Our SOX 404 experts will conduct an analysis of your control processes to identify deficiencies and will work with you to identify and implement remediation controls.
- We will utilise best practise examples to assist in documentation.
Accounting Research Online
KPMG’s Accounting Research Online is a comprehensive library of accounting, auditing and financial reporting guidance and literature.