In order to adapt and change in the face of this growing issue, companies need to ensure that they are ready for legislative changes, are reporting effectively and identifying risks and opportunities proactively. The use of climate models, carbon markets and financing enables companies to adhere to these demands and bring added value to their business.
The climate change and carbon function helps our clients to:
- Design and implement effective carbon strategies which deliver business value
- Provide the right response to emerging carbon markets for new sectors and territories including the assessments of economic impacts
- Evaluate and prioritise carbon investments including the consideration of climate finance opportunities
The Climate Change and Carbon function provides expertise in four core service lines.
- Carbon Markets and Economics
- Climate Change Strategy and Carbon, Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV)
- Climate Financing
- Built Environment
If you would like to discuss how we can add value please contact our Climate Change and Carbon service area leaders:
Simon Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
Naseem Walker - email@example.com