What's on your mind?
- Driving value from the audit
- Effective communication with stakeholders
- Improved efficiency
- Speedy resolution of accounting issues
- Independence and objectivity
Bringing you peace of mind
KPMG's audit is based on understanding a client's business drivers and risks. This approach delivers a robust and thorough audit that focuses on the most relevant areas. There are four key phases in the process:
- Planning - identifies and confirms the key risks
- Controls phase - we evaluate the design and implementation of selected controls, advise management of any issues and carry out the half year review
- Substantiation - we carry out tests of detail on areas that require particular focus.
- Completion - the submission of the audit opinion and the delivery of our view on key areas of your business
What's in it for you?
- Provision of pro-active and relevant insight from a team with leading edge industry knowledge in support of improved business performance
- Timely and practical resolution of accounting issues from partners empowered to make accounting decisions as they arise on site
- Efficiency from a prioritised approach that is focused on key risks, supported by state-of-the-art technology
- Frequent communication and substantial partner involvement to support the early identification and discussion of emerging risks
- Co-ordinated and consistent audit team management to minimise client involvement. Detailed post audit feedback to discuss and address arising matters to ensure continuous improvement