KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services is a dedicated team of professionals with in-depth technical accounting knowledge, capital markets insight and substantial industry experience. Our teams are experienced in advising clients on challenging, complex issues arising from transactions, business decisions and regulatory changes.
In order to ensure you receive the right advice, our team is organised into two main industry groups: financial services and non-financial services. We also have a specialist Joint Venture team.
Our global support network
Our teams work to deliver a consistent, cost-effective service, backed by the resources of a network of professionals in over 40 countries worldwide, forming one of the world’s leading accounting advisory networks.
How we can support you
- Access to specialist accounting capability
- Regulatory expertise
- Advise to ad-hoc queries on a timely basis
- Direct interface with dedicated professionals who are experienced with the structuring and transaction accounting product / service delivery
- Interaction with dedicated professionals who can add an accounting or regulatory technical point of view to avoid going down paths which will not support current objectives
- Flexibility to increase / decrease level of service support to match business volume
- Benefit from variable cost of outsourcing expertise
- Risk reduction
- Training / education
Insights - UK