What's on your mind?
The inevitability of Cyber Attacks whether small isolated events or large-scale network compromise, outage or information exposure therefore presents a strong business case for investing in effective response capabilities.
- Are there malicious insiders at your organisation, abusing their position and system access for nefarious purposes?
- How do you determine whether you’re subject to sophisticated attacks from criminal gangs, competitors or nation states?
- Is it possible to recover from internet worms or malware that take over workstations and systems?
Bringing you peace of mind
KPMG has developed a comprehensive Cyber Response methodology and service which covers all facets of proactive and reactive Cyber Response:
- Prepare & Train
- Detect & Initiate
- Contain & Investigate
- Report & Improve
What's in it for you?
Effective Cyber Response requires a multi-discipline approach and effective coordination. KPMG’s Cyber Response team comprises technical experts; experienced incident managers; forensic specialists and legal advisors. We offer the bespoke technical knowledge of boutique shops with the business understanding and coverage of a global advisory firm. KPMG’s Cyber Response service offering provides:
- Calm management of any Cyber Attacks that your organisation may experience, with practical assistance and advice on containment, mitigation and resumption of business operations
- An independent view of the risks your business faces in line with your current Cyber Attack detection capabilities and procedures
- Confidence in the state of your Cyber Response procedures and controls and the technologies which underpin them
- Global Cyber Response capabilities – KPMG’s network of offices across 140 countries derives a truly global Cyber Response capability, allowing us to quickly assist you during investigation of incidents that may affect geographically-disparate networks and systems
- Award winning - We were awarded the “Information Security Consultancy of the Year” at the SC Magazine Europe Awards 2011. We received this award as recognition of our ability to assist businesses with understanding and implementing information security management processes. We have also received an MCA Management Award for Business Strategy for our work with a leading bank on a major third party security assurance programme.
- Independence - We are not tied into any technology or software vendor. All of our recommendations and technical strategies are based solely on what is fit and appropriate for your business.
- Commitment - Our client relationships are built on mutual trust and long-term commitment to providing effective and efficient solutions, and we are dedicated to providing a service that is second to none.
- Industry knowledge – We are proud to own the I-4 (International Information Integrity Institute), the world’s leading forum for senior information security leaders to collaborate and share knowledge.