What's on your mind?
- Uncertainty about which critical roles require investment and focus, where a more robust internal talent pipeline is needed
- Lack of a plan to build capability across the organisation, either through internal development or external sourcing
- Difficulty in demonstrating a clear and attractive employee value proposition and career paths to employees in order to retain them
- A learning and development operating model that is disparate across divisions, where learning offerings are often duplicated and not delivering on business requirements
- Difficulty in getting cross-divisional talent mobility to fast track high potentials and stretch those in critical roles
Bringing you Peace of Mind
- Develop a workforce and capability plan for critical roles, based on your current and future business requirements
- Translate critical roles into high value career paths and employee value propositions
- Design a learning and development operating model and programmes to increase the capability of your workforce, to deliver on your business plan.
What's in it for you?
- A more productive and capable workforce delivers revenue objectives, enabled by a scenario-based workforce plan derived from business strategy
- The cost of the workforce is reduced as the focus is on internal capability development, supplemented by external hires to fill specific gaps
- Retention rates are increased with improved career management and development for key staff
- The cost of recruitment and time to hire are reduced with a more compelling value proposition
- HR is more visible and credible to the business with a firm handle on talent pipelines, workforce requirements and development activity
- Organisation reputation is improved through a recognition of investment in people by career management, employee development and internal pipeline building
- We have expertise across the talent lifecycle, with our team of experienced practitioners and occupational psychologists who can help organisations achieve the business plan
- We take a line-focused, operational view on talent management that centres on staff in critical roles as well as high potential
- We are focused on transferring our skills to our clients by embedding processes and tools as we work with you
KPMG firms worked with an international hotel company to support the development of their attraction, retention and talent strategy for their new Business Service Centre (BSC) in India.
We worked closely with the client’s Global BSC function to understand the main technical requirements that were driven from their key customers’ expectations. We also gathered information from external organisations to
understand key finance and technical requirements necessary for a high performing finance team.
Having worked closely with key stakeholders from the US, Europe and India, we developed a series of deliverables including:
- A multi-level technical finance competency framework;
- A career framework for the Global BSC articulating vertical and horizontal career movements;
- A booklet for new joiners to help them understand how they could manage their careers within the BSC and global organisation
Additionally we completed a benchmarking exercise to define their unique selling point to help attract and retain employees in a Business Process Outsourcing environment.