The survey highlights include:
- Two in five U.K. and U.S. organisations with written anti-bribery and corruption policies do not distribute them to agents, distributors, vendors, brokers, joint-venture partners or suppliers.
- Three in five companies with such compliance programs that incorporate employee training do not require any third-party representatives to participate in the training.
- Nearly one in four U.K. and one in three U.S. companies require training less than once a year.
- Three in five companies do not exercise “right to audit clauses” in third party contracts.
- 10 percent of the U.K. companies and more than half of the U.S companies do not obtain periodic compliance certifications from those with whom they do business in other countries.