Personal Perspectives covers a variety of contemporary points relevant to Private Clients including wealthy individuals, family offices, high earning executives, entrepreneurs, equity partners, family business owners, overseas nationals, trustees and executors.
Personal Perspectives - November 2012
- Boodles demonstrates best of British
- A matter of public opinion?
- A ‘fair share’ instead of a wealth tax?
- An Englishman’s home is his (soon to be more expensive) castle
- Employee Benefit Trusts
- The 45% income tax rate
- How to manage the managers
- When could it be sensible to by-pass your spouse?
- Residence: Still the old 90 day test? Now it’s a question of ties
- Offshore trusts … time to unwind?
- Update: Significant changes ahead