We provide actuarial consultancy and administration services to pension scheme Trustees of various sizes and across most industries. This includes advice regarding strength of the sponsoring employer from our specialist employer covenant team.
Our specialist teams have the technical experience and qualifications to meet the increasing demands and challenges that the new pensions regime places on Trustees.
What's on your Mind?
- Pension liabilities are becoming more material for corporate sponsors resulting in a greater focus being placed on the pension scheme.
- Pension Trustees and corporates are increasingly struggling to agree appropriate funding approaches for defined benefit pension liabilities.
- Need to understand the risks facing the pension scheme and how these can be mitigated.
- Help with the increased governance burden and spiralling advisory fees.
Bringing you Peace of Mind
- Pension Trustees need advisors they can trust - advisors who can give them clear direction, having explained the facts and options. Trustees also need a high quality, cost effective administration service which delivers. KPMG offers most of this to Trustees as part of our integrated pension service.
- We find that an increasing number of Trustees are demanding the type of service we offer - a single, integrated team providing core pension services for a fixed cost.
- Trustees also need to assess the strength of the sponsor and we can provide real value by offering a joined up funding and covenant analysis. This puts the Trustees in the driving seat with any negotiations with the employer.
What's in it for you?
- Proactive actuarial and consultancy advice that gives clear direction for the future, explains the implications of changes in legislation and recommends appropriate action.
- Informed advice on scheme governance to help ensure trustees have the right level of knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements and latest guidance.
- Effective scheme funding and employer covenant advice. By having the right advice and guidance, decisions can be made to meet trustees and sponsoring company's objectives.
- Making the scheme assets work harder to enhance returns using a range of asset classes and investment managers.
- Clear communication with Trustees and members through tailored communication material.
- Up-front clarity and certainty on fees.
- Our experience focuses on clients with assets of between £20m and £200m, with up to 2,000 members.
- Clear direction and ideas which appreciates how pensions interact with wider business issues.
- A senior and experienced team with strong industry track records.
- Clear approach to charges that has a fixed fee approach for core work and agreed fee budgets for non core work.