- We have been accepted by The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) in the United States as a CPE sponsor authorised to give continuing professional education (CPE) credits to US Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
- Are you concerned about keeping your finance team up-to-date with the latest US GAAP and SEC developments?
- Our team of US GAAP and SEC experts can compliment your own internal development programmes, providing information to those who require it, when they require it. We can provide bespoke training to your teams. Our training will be designed to suit your unique circumstances; training individuals, or small or large groups through on-line or more traditional classroom methods.
- How can you keep your global finance teams up-to-date on US GAAP accounting developments?
- How can you ensure that your M&A teams understand the impact alternative deal structures will have on group results?
- You understand that changes in US GAAP accounting requirements such as Revenue and Leasing will affect results, but how can you ensure that your sales team are aware of how these changes will impact on their activities?
- Are there any commercial impacts of US GAAP changes that need to be considered?
How we can help
- Provide US GAAP training tailored to suit your needs:
- Delivery by specialist accounting trainers with robust US GAAP and SEC technical skills who are used to dealing with the practical application of US GAAP accounting requirements.
- Truly engaging for participants through the use of worked examples and case studies.
- Delivered in different formats including web based training for geographically spread finance teams, classroom based training and one-on-one sessions.
Accounting Research Online
KPMG’s Accounting Research Online is a comprehensive library of accounting, auditing and financial reporting guidance and literature.