Our new publication Cutting through UK GAAP discusses in detail the requirements of the new UK GAAP regime (FRSs 100, 101 and 102) applicable for periods commencing on or after 1 January 2015 and summarises the differences between FRS 102, current UK GAAP and EU-IFRS.
The publication will be of great benefit when considering whether to adopt the standards early, and also in making the decision as to which GAAP to apply from 2015.
- Read Cutting through UK GAAP
Breaking News UK is our new monthly bulletin that brings you the latest need-to-know information on UK and international standards in the accounting and regulatory space.
- Breaking News UK - UK and international financial reporting developments
- FRC's proposals: more debt instruments at amortised cost
- Reminders for the reporting season from the FRC's Lab
- Opportunity to feed back on pratical issues with IFRS 3
- Bridging the GAAP - Communicationg through alternative performance measures
- Complexity in financial statements: EFRAG & national standard setters issue Bulletin
- Improving guidance on valuing investment properties
Read Breaking News
Financial Reporting Update is our regular bi-monthly newsletter detailing the latest developments in financial reporting.
Financial Reporting Matters is a short occasional newsletter that alerts you to key changes in UK and International Financial Reporting Standards and UK company law.