Our new publication Cutting through UK GAAP discusses in detail the requirements of the new UK GAAP regime (FRSs 100, 101 and 102) applicable for periods commencing on or after 1 January 2015 and summarises the differences between FRS 102, current UK GAAP and EU-IFRS.
The publication will be of great benefit when considering whether to adopt the standards early, and also in making the decision as to which GAAP to apply from 2015.
- Read Cutting through UK GAAP
Breaking News UK is our new monthly bulletin that brings you the latest need-to-know information on UK and international standards in the accounting and regulatory space.
- Breaking News UK - UK and international financial reporting developments
- FRC calls for action to improve disclosure
- FRC aims to 'raise the bar' for going concern disclosure
- FRC consults on executive remuneration
- Financial Reporting Lab issues Reporting of Audit Committees
- Focus areas for regulators: the need for consistency and clarity
- Latest guidance on fair value measurement
- Financial instruments - Boards make progress on major projects
- Revenue - what to expect in the new standard
- Worth waiting for? KPMG comments on insurance proposals
- IFRS compared to US GAAP 2013
Click here to view this edition
Financial Reporting Update is our regular bi-monthly newsletter detailing the latest developments in financial reporting.
Financial Reporting Matters is a short occasional newsletter that alerts you to key changes in UK and International Financial Reporting Standards and UK company law.