In these turbulent times, it is more important than ever for organisations to obtain specialist technical accounting advice and support to help them adapt and succeed. Our teams are committed to helping clients reach the right accounting answer in the context of reporting objectives, commercial reality and regulatory requirements.
To ensure highly quality service and relevant advice to our clients’, the team is organized into two main industry groups:
Our teams deliver a consistent, cost-effective service, backed by the resources of a network of professionals in over 40 countries worldwide, forming one of the world’s leading accounting advisory networks.
We also advise on joint ventures, working together with KPMG's specialist JV team. Read more
- Industry sector expertise
- Access to specialist accounting capability
- Regulatory expertise
- Advise to ad-hoc queries on a timely basis
- Direct interface with dedicated professionals who are experienced with the structuring and transaction accounting product/ service delivery
- Interaction with dedicated professionals who can add an accounting or regulatory technical point of view to avoid going down paths which will not support current objectives
- Flexibility to increase/ decrease level of service support to match business volume
- Benefit from variable cost of outsourcing expertise
- Risk reduction
- Training/ education