Are your concerned about the accounting and financial reporting implications of a structured deal? Or do you want advice to develop new products? We provide accounting and financial reporting advice, consultation and support for complex and time-sensitive transactions and events.
- You are happy with the tax implications of a proposed structured deal, but need to feel comfortable with the accounting implications.
- You understand the accounting for a structured deal, but how can you be sure the auditors won’t take a different view?
- You are not sure that deal is structured in the most effective manner – are there alternatives that may reduce P&L volatility?
Examples of how we can help
Our team can:
- help develop new businesses and design new products;
- assess the impact of a structured deal on your financial statements, regulatory requirements and on your client’s financial statements;
- analyse proposed and potential transactions to highlight the accounting risks and opportunities in the deal;
- help plan and complete transactions;
- address the entire life-cycle of the deal by helping in developing appropriate accounting structures and advising on post-deal strategies; and
- explore the implications of new accounting standards and provide options to minimise their impact.