When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG’s tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients’ business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of local and international tax services to meet those needs.
KPMG's International Executive Services (IES) practice strives to help companies as they work to manage their international assignment programs. When our clients send their employees on international assignment, KPMG professionals provide proactive planning ideas and advise clients on tax best practices. IES provides compliance, advisory, and administration services to help support our clients' businesses and assignees.
- Prepare tax returns, equalization calculations and other miscellaneous forms for our client and its employees
- Review and analyze compensation information for proper tax compliance
- Work with clients to develop tax efficient solutions, which address their business needs
- Participate in business development activities and gain new work from existing clients
- Regularly expand technical and professional knowledge and keep up-to-date with the latest law & regulations including changing in the market place.
- Train and supervise juniors
- Cross Sell with other areas of KPMG.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Ability to analyze basic tax and accounting information
- 2+ years professional experience.
- Degree holder with a professional qualification, preferable in a numerical subject
- Fluency in English both speaking and writing
- Good Team player and excellent client relationship skills
- Well-organized with ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.