International Corporate Tax Services at KPMG consists of approximately 35 Thai and foreign tax professionals who have global experience in providing robust international taxation advice in all areas of Thai inbound and outbound transactions. With extensive work experience in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, KPMG’s tax professionals have a global mindset supported by deep local knowledge. KPMG’s professionals can provide fresh insights into establishing new ventures and contracts, structuring overseas transactions and maintaining compliance with tax and trade regulations.
- Serve as an international tax advisor to clients in a range of industries on international tax services and offerings.
- Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements and serve as a business advisor to the clients.
- Research, write, and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters.
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding technical developments as well as their application to local and International tax issues.
- Supervise and aid in the development and training of employees.
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services at existing clients and for attracting new client work collaboratively with other practice groups within tax and the firm.
- The person we are wishing to appoint is capable of succeeding in any environment, has 5 years or more relevant experience in tax (including cross-border transactions), and is a qualified lawyer or CPA/CA. All client advice is provided in the English language. Appointees must be able to work with multiple nationalities and adapt to the Thai business culture. Previous work and/or travel experience in Asia is a distinct advantage.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.