Effective tax management is about managing tax risk while optimizing tax affairs in a sustainable environment. KPMG’s Global Compliance Management Services practice is a global network through which we deploy our people, processes and technology to help our clients with their worldwide tax compliance obligations, providing them with the information they require to take vital commercial decisions promptly.
- Help clients with corporate income tax compliance matters such as reviewing tax computation, preparing tax returns and reviewing tax provision (CIT, VAT, WHT and PIT).
- Related tax planning advisory services.
- Assistance with tax accounting
- Help with tax authority audits (tax health checks).
- Take responsibilities in providing mentorship, coaching and training to junior team members
- Manage client relationships and deliver the full range of KPMG services including cross selling with other departments.
- Help lead proposal development.
- Minimum 4 years working in tax compliance obligations
- Accounting or audit background, preferably a CPA
- Tax Auditor Certificate desirable
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Proven client management skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.