KPMG Thailand’s Knowledge Management team focuses on developing, supporting and embedding knowledge processes that help continual growth of firm and our professionals enhance efficiency, deliver best client services and improve speed to market.
- Contribute to the firm in a multitude of ways primarily by financial data and market analysis to provide internal intelligence on areas and requiring skills such as:
- Perform research and analyze financial information including market/industry/emerging trend, etc. to develop insights and provide recommendations;
- Make written and oral presentation to communicate the info/ findings to management;
- Work with management as business partner and other functions to support firm’s agenda
- Respond to ad-hoc request in a dynamic business environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economic from an accredited university
- 2-5 years’ working experience in research and financial analysis with a professional services firm, financial institution, security house, market research firm or similar
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation capability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken and written English
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.