- Be in charge of overall Lounge area
- Welcome executive clients on arrival and provide information
- Properly manage requests for using the Lounge
- Maintain adequate office supplies and all equipments ready for use
- Assist in keeping the Lounge clean and tidy at all times
- Prepare summary report of the Lounge’s usage as required
- Coordinate with other support teams for overall arrangement of event/functions in the Lounge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Secretary or related fields
- New graduate or 1-2 year experience in secretarial, coordinator and admin support is advantageous
- Professional look, outgoing personality, positive attitude and service minded
- Good communication skills with English proficiency
- Possess problem solving skill
- Willing to work additional or flexi hours whenever required
- Have interest and be able to use certain IT equipment, e.g. iPad, iPhone, Android devices would be an advantage
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary with a recent photo (1 casual photo and 1 portrait photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.