KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have more than 155,000 people working in member firms around the world
This challenging but rewarding role will help support Thai audit, tax and advisory professionals with their ability to communicate with international clients in a business setting. You will work with one other experienced teacher in the English Language Center (ELC) based in KPMG’s Bangkok office and will be expected to work about 20 hours a week (10 – 12 hours contact time).
- Provide weekly business English lessons for all levels
- Teach special courses periodically
- Assist in course design, the development of teaching materials and seek to develop the range and quality of ELC offerings to the firm
- Prepare students for BULATS examinations, overseas assignment et al
- Organize English Language events
- Promote the English Language Centre internally
- Other ad hoc tasks as required such as editing
- Native English speaker
- Bachelors degree in relevant subject
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and minimal supervision.
- TEFL qualifications preferred
- Experience teaching adults in a business environment including BULATS preparation highly preferred.
- Strong and proven work ethic and ability to take proactive ownership of assigned duties.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-national work place.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.