KPMG is one of the leading audit practices in Thailand. Forming part of KPMG’s audit practice, the Financial Services group, both locally and internationally has been growing rapidly in recent years. The Financial Services line of business incorporates Banking & Finance, Insurance, Securities and Investment Management. This is a challenging and highly competitive market place offering considerable opportunity as clients expand their business. The position will also have potential to work partially in financial advisory.
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in Financial Services
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficien
- Accounting graduate with at one plus year audit experience with a major firm.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.