We are looking for high performing people for a Managing Consultant for the KPMG’s Advisory team. We assist our clients in improving and transforming business performance through strategic and operational re-engineering and better leverage of technology investments.
- Participate, coordinate and support supervisors in planning, executing of day-to-day activities of Management Consulting engagements for a variety of clients including process improvement and project management office (PMO) in particular accounting/financial management; and IT Advisory/SAP.
- Participate in workshop, conduct interview, evaluate the design and effectiveness of process, organization, people and system throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate findings to client personnel
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s or higher degree of Business Administration in accounting, finance, accounting information system; Economics; Management Information System; Engineering or related field
- 1-5 years' working experience in audit, accounting or finance, business analysis, business consultancy, IT consultancy or any related field
- Experience of business process improvement, knowledge management, project management, change management
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork capabilities
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Powerpoint presentation & MS Office programs
- Very good command of spoken and written English & Thai
*Welcome to fresh graduate*
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com