KPMG Thailand’s Forensic Technology Advisory professionals provide our clients services in digital evidence recovery, evidence and discovery management and data analytics. Our forensic technology practitioners often assist in fraud investigations by obtaining crucial evidence. Some examples of techniques employed include the recovery of deleted or damaged data, password cracking and the examination of electronic data.
- Perform data analysis reviews using financial, operational, and other data sets to detect anomalies, irregularities and control weaknesses
- Provide such findings to our clients to help them in developing fraud risk management measures and strengthen existing controls
- Actively contribute to client projects of a technical nature
- Ability to ask questions, test assumptions, and so provide assurance to clients.
- Contribute to practice management, for example mentoring less experienced colleagues and involvement in recruitment.
- Possess a degree in Computer/IT/IT Engineering related disciplines with 3+ years of work experience
- Experience with Forensics tools and skills such as EnCase, FTK , E-discovery, live acquisition etc
- Experience in predictive analysis, data modeling and familiarity with audit tools (ACL, IDEA) will be an advantage
- Have excellent command of SQL scripting language and good analytical skills.
- Preferably have 1-2 years of software development experience for financial applications on Windows, UNIX (e.g. SOLARIS and AIX) or LINUX using either Microsoft SQLServer, Oracle WebLogic Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server and Oracle Database or MySQL Database
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for