KPMG’s Risk Consulting services deploy multidisciplinary teams of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, IT, fraud analytics and risk assessment, shared services, finance management, treasury and financial instruments, and the supply chain to augment and enhance an organizations’ existing internal audit capabilities.
We help companies strengthen their businesses by indentifying trends and emerging risks
- Ability to undertake Risk-based internal audits; enterprise risk management; corporate governance advisory; cost improvement reviews; and contract compliance reviews.
- Communicate with management and client personnel
- Effectively manage multiple/simultaneous engagements/tasks
- Assist in developing proposals
- Establish and build internal and external relationships
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of internal auditing/control, processes, risk management methodologies, current corporate governance and regulatory developments/requirements, both locally and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- A minimum of one year working experience in this area
- Understanding of corporate governance, enterprise risk management and internal audit preferred
- Master degree, CPA, and/or CIA an advantage
- Able to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and key integration points, and identify challenges and/or solutions
- Strong sense of client services orientation, good communication skills and team-building, mentoring and leadership abilities
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.