An effective, well-managed IT system is one of the most valuable business advantages an organization can secure. The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can lead to significant gains in growth and efficiency. It is essential to get sound business advice to ensure technology risks are managed. IT is challenging to get right and expensive to get wrong — not only in terms of dollars spent, but also in lost efficiency and potential regulatory infringements.
- Gather and analyze key information from client
- Analyze data received and fieldwork testing
- Draft report and conduct meeting to confirm results with client
- Follow up on pending issues and information requested
- Report weekly progress update to in-charge manager
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the ITA team is efficient
- Prepare the document request list (DRL) per software products
- Assist in developing proposals and with preparing reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information System, Computer Engineering /Computer Science or related field.
- 2-3 years experiences in IT Audit, IT Compliance, IT Security, IT Quality Assurance or any related field
- Experience with technical background on IBM/Microsoft Software Licensing and IBM/Microsoft products will be advantage
- Strong analysis skill
- Good interpersonal skill and must have ability to work independently as well as to collaborate with peers on both business and technical issues
- Native Thai with good command of English, both spoken and written - the job requires extensive phone and email contact with regional teams and client, in English
- Energetic and able to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Willing to learn and able to do a self-study
- Able to give presentations in front of clients
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.