The Singapore government has been rolling out tax and financial incentives to encourage businesses to build competitive advantage through research and development (R&D).
Whether you are a SME or multinational, you may be able to access the R&D incentives. The first step is in knowing what incentives are available.
Your company might actually be eligible for tax benefits but not realise it.
Business owners often seek our assistance with R&D programs. From preparation of supporting R&D project documentation for submission, to identifying and taking advantage of available R&D incentives and related benefits.
If you are just starting on this journey, our network of R&D incentive specialists will sit with you to understand your business and R&D investments. This allows us to match your business needs and R&D investments with the incentives and benefits available.
As you prepare for new or improved products, devices, materials, processes or services, our experienced team will look into eligibility and planning issues that may arise. We will offer advice on how the identified issues may be resolved.
To help you do business in a global marketplace, we have a Global R&D Incentives Services practice you can rely on.
We can help you:
- ascertain whether you are claiming your entitlement to the R&D incentives in full, including the Productivity and Innovation Credit benefits
- review whether your projects meet relevant conditions
- identify potential qualifying R&D expenditure and extract the relevant costs you can claim
- produce a technical report to support your R&D incentives claim
- liaise with authorities regarding queries on your claims
- establish procedures for an ongoing review of your R&D expenditure